TT is an advisor/consultant to several Aboriginal organisations in rural/remote Australia, principally but not solely Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs), which are managed by Aboriginal people for their own communities.
- Walgett Aboriginal Medical Service Co-operative Ltd
- Nganampa Health Council Inc
- Maari Ma Health Aboriginal Corporation
- Bila Muuji Aboriginal Health Services Inc
- Groote Eylandt and Bickerton Island Enterprises Aboriginal Corporation
ACCHOs adopt a holistic view of health and focus on the provision of comprehensive primary health care services, that builds on the skills training and employment of local Aboriginal people.
In many rural and remote areas of Australia ACCHOs are the only service provider, which means non-Aboriginal people living in these regions may also avail themselves of the comprehensive primary health care provided.